Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

http://u.vaxva.com:8080/weixiong/love2/
I don't like Chinese, but after being encouraged to read this, I realised it really is meaningful. To some people. Such as me, now. I guess?

Been lacking sleep these past few days. Not sure why, sometimes its cos I sleep too late, sometimes its cos I can't get to sleep. Really tired today, had to wake up early to go for theory (which didn't turn out that bad afterall! and Jiahui's brother is in my class.) then came home for awhile before walking to have piano in the afternoon. It was damnit hot, I was like an icecream, melting under the sun, lol. After I came home again, I lay on the day-bed in the living room and just fell right asleep, and woke up three hours later. Haha.

And I made myself sad for nothing. (: Went to Wheelock to collect my phone just now, and! NONE OF MY DATA OR MESSAGES WERE CLEARED :D I'm so happy, I wanna drink Red Bull and grow wings and flyyy. Haha. Yep, so anyway, then ate at Fish & Co again. My Dad doesn't know how to appreciate it, haha, traditional Chinese man. Mum was telling me next time when she's old, I must bring her to those kinda places every once a week, and he told me that I need not bring him. Instead, he requests for his future son-in-law to bring him to a Chinese Restaurant. -_-

I'm still feeling tired. Maybe I'll go to sleep now. Maybe. If.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home